By visiting this site you are accepting these terms and conditions of use, and we ask you to read them carefully.
This site is the responsibility of its owner, the Portuguese Association of Business Ethics (APEE), headquartered in Portugal and subject to applicable Portuguese, European and international legislation. This site can be accessed from several countries in the world, where you can enforce legislation with different rules than those applicable in Portugal. Thus, by visiting this site expressly waives any laws or regulations not applicable in Portugal, accepting that the resolution of any issues is exclusive to the Portuguese courts.
1. This site uses the SilverStripe site builder software and the content of the site is the responsibility of APEE. All documents, including texts, images, graphics, compilations of data and information made available, are the property of APEE and are protected by national and international copyright laws.
2. This site uses the "SME Sustainable Practices" mark. The use of this trademark or other trademarks, as well as the use of logos and commercial names of APEE without prior written authorization, is not allowed.
1. The descriptions, images and other information about the project or the activity of APEE, even if provided in the website with the maximum possible rigor, cannot be considered commercial proposals, not guaranteeing that they are complete, reliable, current and exempt information error message.
2. For complete information on APEE projects and activities, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. This site may not be fully or partially reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold or exploited for commercial or other purposes without prior and express written authorization from APEE.
2. The establishment of any links to this site is forbidden without prior written authorization from APEE.
3. All third party sites linked to this site are outside the control of APEE. Therefore, in no case may APEE be liable, in whole or in part, for any damages arising from its use and use, even if accessed from this site.
4. If you intend to use, totally or partially, any content of this site or if you want to establish a link from your site, contact us at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. This site does not collect personal data, including data relating to the location of its users without your knowledge and consent.
2. The user may, through the website, carry out his / her registration, as well as the registration of the entity he/she represents, providing information about it. The information provided about the entity within the scope of registration is public and may be consulted by any user of the website. The information can not be edited by third parties, only by the user and by the administrator of the website with knowledge of the entity and its representative.
3. The data provided by the users to APEE through the website, serve the following purposes: sending information about the project, conducting surveys and sending questionnaires within the scope of the Sustainable SME activities, dissemination of initiatives and activities carried out by APEE, sending of general information and institutional character about APEE.
5. Communications by electronic means may give rise to the processing of personal data, such as the name and email, of those who contact APEE.
6. APEE guarantees the privacy of any personal data to which it has access, not transmitting or making such data available to third parties.
7. APEE guarantees the rights of the data subject, namely the rights of access and correction of their personal data, the right to oppose the treatment, as well as the right to erase their personal data. For more information contact us by email: email@example.com.
1. By visiting this site and sending us e-mail messages, you are communicating with us electronically and also accepting to receive communications from us in the same way.
2. The user accepts that the electronic sending of any responses to requests made by him and addressed to him satisfy the legal requirements of formalization in writing of such communications.
APEE does not guarantee that this site, its servers or electronic messages are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and can not be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, accidental, punitive or collateral that result from the use of this site.
Águeda, August 31, 2018